316 semi-naked painted bodies…a new Guinness World Record!
Thanks for Visiting
- 374,007 hits
Adventures in India
I have always felt one should ‘Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do’. It’s now time I started listening to my own advice.
My 7 days in Kolkata were TRULY LIFE-CHANGING, but strangely not in the way I originally thought…
Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in March. Nearly everyone I photographed had such striking beauty, such big, beautiful eyes and were dressed in a rainbow of colour that would brighten up the dullest day. Many of their circumstances were awful, living in slums or […]
On my recent, and first ever, trip to India I had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Holi (Festival of Colours) in Calcutta. Attending Holi Festival is something that has always been a dream of mine and was most definitely a top priority item on my never-ending bucket list!! I guess when I dreamed up my […]
- RT @travayl: Team Travayl all set for pitching at the @NDRC_hq #liftoff event! Go team! #startups #travel http://t.co/knMmWCWJXH 1 hour ago
- Angel investor John Ason at @NDRC_hq #liftoff discussing diapers, bikinis and what he looks for in a #startup. http://t.co/hSfJAerSUu 2 hours ago
- RT @Leonoraobrien: Best of luck to all LaunchPad X companies about to pitch for 30K @NDRC_hq today! #startups http://t.co/biJf4VC3GI 2 hours ago
- At the @NDRC_hq #liftoff event! Go team @travayl! http://t.co/mYsNyxU1gA 2 hours ago
- @jpdromina @mediaflash Only follow the best!; (my shadow is pretty cool!!) ;-) #peterpan 20 hours ago