316 semi-naked painted bodies…a new Guinness World Record!
Thanks for Visiting
- 369,454 hits
Adventures in India
I have always felt one should ‘Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do’. It’s now time I started listening to my own advice.
My 7 days in Kolkata were TRULY LIFE-CHANGING, but strangely not in the way I originally thought…
Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in March. Nearly everyone I photographed had such striking beauty, such big, beautiful eyes and were dressed in a rainbow of colour that would brighten up the dullest day. Many of their circumstances were awful, living in slums or […]
On my recent, and first ever, trip to India I had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Holi (Festival of Colours) in Calcutta. Attending Holi Festival is something that has always been a dream of mine and was most definitely a top priority item on my never-ending bucket list!! I guess when I dreamed up my […]
- @ConzieSays @lecooldublin Read your blog post, if I see any writing type gigs will send your way! :-) 17 hours ago
- RT @lecooldublin are looking for writers. @ConzieSays you seen this? http://t.co/9iA87uSwuH 18 hours ago
- RT @BBC_Travel: 9 stunning #photos of #Oxford, from a photographer's POV: bbc.in/1n0aWWm http://t.co/RHCxzVddH5 18 hours ago
- So unbelievably high up on my #bucket list! Hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia. #ttot #turkey http://t.co/gMmnT21v40 20 hours ago
- This is great - "Thing's we CAN'T do..." #rosetta #cometlanding http://t.co/JWheWTnv3N 20 hours ago