316 semi-naked painted bodies…a new Guinness World Record!
Thanks for Visiting
- 374,551 hits
Adventures in India
I have always felt one should ‘Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do’. It’s now time I started listening to my own advice.
My 7 days in Kolkata were TRULY LIFE-CHANGING, but strangely not in the way I originally thought…
Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in March. Nearly everyone I photographed had such striking beauty, such big, beautiful eyes and were dressed in a rainbow of colour that would brighten up the dullest day. Many of their circumstances were awful, living in slums or […]
On my recent, and first ever, trip to India I had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Holi (Festival of Colours) in Calcutta. Attending Holi Festival is something that has always been a dream of mine and was most definitely a top priority item on my never-ending bucket list!! I guess when I dreamed up my […]
- 32,000 views in the last 28 days. My Twitter activity is pretty bonkers lately. #addicted http://t.co/2KzOxMz7g1 1 hour ago
- @CalypsoIT @EveryCountry UNREAL adventure. Would love to pick his brain when back in Ireland @ndoherty13 1 hour ago
- @CalypsoIT @EveryCountry Ya saw on FB that he was sailing on a yacht for the first time. I believe he is headed back to Ireland soon enough! 1 hour ago
- @GlobalDegree What exactly are you looking for in a 'cast member'? Just came across the comp and definitely want to enter! #dreambig 1 hour ago
- @CalypsoIT @EveryCountry Wow that looks amazing...I wonder how young is 'young' in their eyes?! haha 2 hours ago