316 semi-naked painted bodies…a new Guinness World Record!
Thanks for Visiting
- 370,428 hits
Adventures in India
I have always felt one should ‘Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do’. It’s now time I started listening to my own advice.
My 7 days in Kolkata were TRULY LIFE-CHANGING, but strangely not in the way I originally thought…
Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in March. Nearly everyone I photographed had such striking beauty, such big, beautiful eyes and were dressed in a rainbow of colour that would brighten up the dullest day. Many of their circumstances were awful, living in slums or […]
On my recent, and first ever, trip to India I had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Holi (Festival of Colours) in Calcutta. Attending Holi Festival is something that has always been a dream of mine and was most definitely a top priority item on my never-ending bucket list!! I guess when I dreamed up my […]
- @KatieTsouros @_OPSH Ha nearly twisted my ankle leaving the event earlier! #deathtrap 1 hour ago
- RT @KatieTsouros: Biggest take away tn: Carrie might be adept at running through NYC in heels, but I'd like to see her try Temple Bar. @_OP… 1 hour ago
- @jpdromina @AvrilMulcahy No, I think she is promoting @ordella? This is for @opsh! All fantastic women in tech tho has to be said! 3 hours ago
- @jpdromina haha not my quote JP!! :p 3 hours ago
- "It's okay to be single in Dublin right now. You might not find your 'Mr. Right' but ya might find your Mr. Right Now!!" ;-) #SATCexposed 4 hours ago