316 semi-naked painted bodies…a new Guinness World Record!
Thanks for Visiting
- 374,801 hits
Adventures in India
I have always felt one should ‘Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do’. It’s now time I started listening to my own advice.
My 7 days in Kolkata were TRULY LIFE-CHANGING, but strangely not in the way I originally thought…
Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in March. Nearly everyone I photographed had such striking beauty, such big, beautiful eyes and were dressed in a rainbow of colour that would brighten up the dullest day. Many of their circumstances were awful, living in slums or […]
On my recent, and first ever, trip to India I had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Holi (Festival of Colours) in Calcutta. Attending Holi Festival is something that has always been a dream of mine and was most definitely a top priority item on my never-ending bucket list!! I guess when I dreamed up my […]
- RT @zaibatsu: How to Design a Social Media Campaign j.mp/1CgbZOJ via @smexaminer http://t.co/XBtpgafkuq 3 hours ago
- Yo @daxon ...have you downloaded the new @bebo_official app yet? Love their #uni pic! Go on @mickbirch you legend! http://t.co/Fy9rPDdJCk 3 hours ago
- Has everyone heard the news?! Bebo is back but as a hilarious and NSFW messaging app! #bebostunners beware! @bebo_official 3 hours ago
- This is not a drill: Bebo is back* (via @dailyedge) jrnl.ie/1826880 Send me some <3 people! ;-) 3 hours ago
- Anyone up for doing the #ChristmasSwim at the Forty Foot? #dublin #dublinatchristmas I need a buddy!! http://t.co/l0PqrrTmHT 5 hours ago