316 semi-naked painted bodies…a new Guinness World Record!
Thanks for Visiting
- 369,046 hits
A Taste of Life in Korea
I am really enjoying working out at the moment and am well on my way to succeeding in my 9 week challenge to get my bikini body back in time for my trip to Cambodia. Apart from cutting out all junk food, eating healthier meals, and attempting to drink less alcohol at weekends, my local […]
While they loved my dear friend Mandy (a 38-year-old with the skin of a 31-year-old, or so they said with much delight and awe), they kept telling me “smile bigger”, “smile with your eyes” “You’re too awkward” and “Still too awkward”. The 3 hours of sleep I had had the night before, many hours of dancing, cocktails, hours of shopping, match day pints and general tiredness was suddenly catching up with me and I simple did not have the energy to pose like a Korean.
On our weekly adventures in Hongdae recently (that’s the hip and happening nightlife district of Seoul, for those not in the know!) I have been fading early and am no longer able to pull those all-nighters like I used to. I must be getting old! The thought of staying up all night and then having […]
I was excited about my 5 day vacation for Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok), but more so about the fact that I wouldn’t have to work for 5 days than the destination in which I was set to spend my time in. Jeju – Do, an island off the South coast of Korea, is one of the […]
Korea has some weird food. This is not an opinion piece, this is fact. My boss just told me a new Octopus restaurant opened in Munsan today. No, it’s not a seafood restaurant, it’s an OCTOPUS restaurant, as all they serve is various types of Octopus. And if you didn’t already know this, Octopus is served […]
- RT @FM104: RT now to win a pair of tickets to @LovinDublin Show Live at the Bord Gais Theatre on Monday with @nbrez @jamieheaslip and more! 1 hour ago
- RT @Worldly: "Traveling- changing personality!", Filip Polách shares the pros & cons of #longtermtravel: wrld.ly/1EAG6gx http://t.co… 1 hour ago
- #chillax, #firstworldproblems and #pulledpork voted most annoying words by @IrishTimes readers in new poll - irishtimes.com/culture/media/… 1 hour ago
- RT @travayl: How amazing is this photo of Monument Valley in Utah? The colours are incredible! #TravelThursday #USA http://t.co/EiFAN8v1Uv 4 hours ago
- RT @EarthPix: Lightning at sunset, Lake Viverone, Italy http://t.co/vPQooYP78X 5 hours ago