316 semi-naked painted bodies…a new Guinness World Record!
Thanks for Visiting
- 370,481 hits
Adventures in India
I have always felt one should ‘Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do’. It’s now time I started listening to my own advice.
My 7 days in Kolkata were TRULY LIFE-CHANGING, but strangely not in the way I originally thought…
Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in March. Nearly everyone I photographed had such striking beauty, such big, beautiful eyes and were dressed in a rainbow of colour that would brighten up the dullest day. Many of their circumstances were awful, living in slums or […]
On my recent, and first ever, trip to India I had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Holi (Festival of Colours) in Calcutta. Attending Holi Festival is something that has always been a dream of mine and was most definitely a top priority item on my never-ending bucket list!! I guess when I dreamed up my […]
- Quotes from kids are always brilliant but this girl takes the cake! #Thanksgiving #ThankfulFor #Funnies http://t.co/CNC5g84EoT 1 hour ago
- Take A Look What The People Of Palestine Think Of Ferguson. mic.com/articles/10511… #palestine2ferguson #Ferguson 1 hour ago
- @aislingmkeenan Will do! Hope to bump into ya again soon sometime! #GetThisWomanOnTv! ;-) 11 hours ago
- @aislingmkeenan My friend said you should be in the laughter lounge lol. She's from Mexico but still somehow understood all the lingo haha 11 hours ago
- @aislingmkeenan You were freaking fabulous at the@opsh event tonight lady. Seriously. Was so great to listen to such raw honesty! :-) 11 hours ago