316 semi-naked painted bodies…a new Guinness World Record!
Thanks for Visiting
- 373,921 hits
Adventures in India
I have always felt one should ‘Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do’. It’s now time I started listening to my own advice.
My 7 days in Kolkata were TRULY LIFE-CHANGING, but strangely not in the way I originally thought…
Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in March. Nearly everyone I photographed had such striking beauty, such big, beautiful eyes and were dressed in a rainbow of colour that would brighten up the dullest day. Many of their circumstances were awful, living in slums or […]
On my recent, and first ever, trip to India I had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Holi (Festival of Colours) in Calcutta. Attending Holi Festival is something that has always been a dream of mine and was most definitely a top priority item on my never-ending bucket list!! I guess when I dreamed up my […]
- @jpdromina @mediaflash Only follow the best!; (my shadow is pretty cool!!) ;-) #peterpan 8 hours ago
- @jpdromina @mediaflash Ahh you're too good! Must get that blog post written for you too!! 8 hours ago
- Back on its feet, hamper firm targets international customers - My Future Proof article in today's @irishtimes irishtimes.com/business/agrib… 1 day ago
- RT @ruairimckiernan: Ireland makes the list of countries that has facilitated CIA torture via @ShannonAirport -- #shannonairport http://t.c… 1 day ago
- The Christmas tree in La Gallerie Lafayette in #Paris is amazing! The place is also a shoppers paradise. #travel http://t.co/xnMqzlezBU 2 days ago