Sadly I was too busy on the day to take lots of photos like I usually do, but I thought I would share the few I did take anyway. For a full review of the day, check out THIS POST.
Thanks for Visiting
- 369,786 hits
Adventures in India
I have always felt one should ‘Do what you LOVE and LOVE what you do’. It’s now time I started listening to my own advice.
My 7 days in Kolkata were TRULY LIFE-CHANGING, but strangely not in the way I originally thought…
Just thought I would share some photos I took while visiting Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in March. Nearly everyone I photographed had such striking beauty, such big, beautiful eyes and were dressed in a rainbow of colour that would brighten up the dullest day. Many of their circumstances were awful, living in slums or […]
On my recent, and first ever, trip to India I had the amazing opportunity to celebrate Holi (Festival of Colours) in Calcutta. Attending Holi Festival is something that has always been a dream of mine and was most definitely a top priority item on my never-ending bucket list!! I guess when I dreamed up my […]
- RT @IrishTimesBiz: Our new digital Innovation Magaizne is out now. Check it out. iti.ms/1tpSbih http://t.co/AD51Sc5z68 52 minutes ago
- RT @PatCarrollTouch: Dear Irish abroad -Very reassured in spite of Ireland's challenges - @SWLimerick @SWDub @SWCork show Irish startup/tec… 56 minutes ago
- RT @SmallBC: Silicon Ireland News Wire: Ireland is in Top Ten Tech Hot Spots - Spotcap ow.ly/EucTr 56 minutes ago
- RT @NO1CURRENCYIRE: High-speed broadband promised for every house in #Ireland by 2020: ow.ly/ENeaN #Tech http://t.co/fiumADvcLk 57 minutes ago
- @NO1CURRENCYIRE Something that was available in #SouthKorea about 4 years ago! God, we're so behind. 57 minutes ago