So….You may or may not have noticed that I’ve been MIA for the last month or so. Life has been hectic to say the least and I have hardly has time to breath ket alone blog!!
What have I being doing you ask? Well let me quickly summarize the last month…
- Had an interview (and got the job !) managing a language school in Cork for the summer
- In the space of 3 days I finished up my Masters course in Holland, flew home for my friends going away party and my cousins hen party …and for training for my new summer job… and had an interview for another job with a Cork-based NGO.
- In the next 6 days I…Flew back to Holland, finished my final assignment, finished working in the Irish bar, packed up my apartment, said farewell to all the amazing friends I made in Groningen and flew back to Ireland once again.
- I walked off the plane and into a second round interview for the NGO job…and was informed the next day that….I had got the job!! So the next day I started my “other” new job which includes about a million hours a week minding, managing, dealing with, disciplining, helping, shouting, listening and anything else you can think of with 200 language students!!
- Last weekend I got to be bridesmaid for the 1st time, went cliff jumping with a friend, and had an allround awesome weekend. Next weekend is going to be equally great…why? Well you’ll have to wait and see!
So…sorry for not blogging regularly but I promise things will be back to normal soon enough!